Views: 21 Author: TOM email@example.com Publish Time: 2019-11-28 Origin: Site
Protecting workers' lives and occupational health is the primary responsibility of any equipment manufacturing company. As a manufacturer and manufacturer of cranes, Tavol Crane pays particular attention to the safety and operational specifications of cranes. So what are the safety devices and safe work of the bridge crane? The engineers at the Tavol Crane Group made a summary of these points.
1. Required safety device for single girder overhead traveling crane.
Single girder overhead traveling cranes are heavy-duty mechanical equipment, so we must pay attention to operational safety. In order to ensure the safety of single girder overhead traveling cranes, crane manufacturers have invented various safety devices. What are the necessary safety devices for single girder overhead traveling cranes?
The safety devices of single girder overhead traveling cranes are mainly divided into overload limiters, height limiters, stroke limiters (stoppers), phase failure protection and so on. The specific functions of each type of protection device are different.
1) overload limiter
Cut off the hoist power source when the lifting weight exceeds the specified rated weight.
2) height limiter and descending depth limiter
When the item picking device is raised to the set highest position, the lifting power source is automatically disconnected immediately. When the take-up device is lowered to the lowest position, the power source is automatically cut off immediately.
3) the limiter
The cart running mechanism should be equipped with a limiter to automatically cut off the power source when walking to a limited stroke.
4) fault phase protection
Prevent the lack of torque in the motor phase loss, prevent the wrong direction of the motor and cause the motor to go in the wrong direction
5) Other safety devices
Cranes that work in orbit should be equipped with stoppers and bumpers to avoid collisions between the two.
Set the thermal protection device for the safety protection of the conductive sliding line and the important part of the lower flange plate of the main beam.
2. What are the basic points of crane crane lifting and safe operation?
The Tavol Crane Group summarizes the following:
Prepare your work well in advance. Before the lifting operation, all aspects must be prepared to prevent accidents and accidents.
The prepared content is:
1) Prepare and inspect lifting equipment, including wire ropes, shackles, clamps, hanging baskets, etc.
2) Prepare auxiliary tools, including skids, masts, wire hooks, etc.
3) Identify and clean up the location of the object, requiring a level and spaciousness.
In order to Improve the bundling technique,the main points are:
1) Before binding components or equipment, determine the appropriate lashing point according to the shape and center of gravity;
2) Bundling heavy objects should consider that there is a certain angle between the rope and the horizontal plane when lifting, and this angle is preferably 45° under stress.
3) When bundled with angular objects, it should be covered with wood, tires, sacks, etc., so as to avoid damage to the rope.
4) The weight of the bridge crane should be considered to be convenient for the removal of the hanging object. Will the sling be pressed or crushed after the heavy object is put in place;
5) When lifting various parts, it is necessary to adopt the fixtures that are suitable for it to ensure smooth lifting.
The communication signal is standardized. The contact signal is the bridge between the driver and the lorry. Many accidents are caused by mistakes in information exchange. Therefore, whether it is a ground command signal or a crane warning signal, it should be contacted according to the prescribed standards. In particular, the crane driver can only operate after the command signal, the hanging state, the running channel, and the landing space are confirmed.
Choose a safe location. During the lifting process of the overhead crane, the area endangered by the impact, sway, and landing of the hoist is called the dangerous area (dead angle). In the operation, the hoist is often in the dangerous area. Therefore, selecting a safe location based on the characteristics of the hazardous area under specific conditions is an important aspect to effectively prevent lifting injuries.
Remark:10 situations that cannot be lifted
1) The signal command is unknown or not allowed to hang;
The signal command is unknown. It is mainly for the air-operated crane with the cab. Because the object to be lifted is far away from the operator, it needs to communicate with the colleagues below, or set up a driving operation commander on the ground to give the above-mentioned air operations in time. Personnel command signals, currently with the lightweight design and humanized operation of lifting equipment, there are few air operations with cabs.
2) oblique slanting and hanging is not allowed to hang; oblique slanting hang is the main mode of illegal operation, damage to the safety protection device during the cable pulling process may also cause cutting of the wire rope, and generate an uncertain external force on the driving structure, Great harm.
3) the weight of the hanging object is unknown or the overload is not allowed to hang; unclear weight and overload are not considered under normal conditions, because the current driving method is to add an overload limiter according to the specification. If the weight exceeds the rated limit of the driving limiter, the rise control circuit will be disconnected, so the overload limiter is very An important protection component, in the routine maintenance of the vehicle to check whether the limiter is normal and effective, in the driving use to determine the approximate weight of the hanging object.
4) the bulk of the bundle is not fast or the material is not fully loaded;
Develop good habits during the operation, operate according to the requirements according to the requirements, can not be afraid of trouble or have a lucky feeling, the lifting of heavy objects, especially the lifting of molten metal once the consequences of scattered is self-evident.
5) Some people on the hanging object are not allowed to hang;
6) buried in the ground is not allowed to hang;
Something buried in the ground or a heavy object that is attached to the ground and placed on the ground will cause devastating damage to the vehicle when it is lifted.
7) the safety device fails or is not allowed to hang;
The safety device is a safety line to protect the crane. 90% of the failure of the lifting device is caused by the failure of the safety device. Failure of the safety device may cause serious personal injury or death. Therefore, the manufacturer should perform regular maintenance.
8) the scene is dark and the light can not see the lifting point of the hanging object is not allowed to hang;
9) the edge of the blade and the wire rope are in direct contact without protection measures are not allowed to hang;
10) strong winds of six or more levels are not allowed to hang. Strong winds mainly refer to outdoor gantry cranes, because high winds may cause equipment to lose control and cause accidental injury.