Views: 20 Author: Becky Gao (email@example.com) Publish Time: 2019-09-12 Origin: Site
Overhead Crane maintenance details and operating instructions
How to maintain the overhead crane?
1. Check is there any unusual phenomenon for the temperature of the motor shell and the bearing parts , and the noise and vibration of the motor.
2. When the overhead crane is frequently started, the cooling capacity of the overhead crane is reduced due to the low rotate speed, and the current is large, the temperature of the motor will increase rapidly. It should be noted that the temperature rising of the motor cannot exceed the upper limit specified in the specification,adjust the brakes according to the instruction manual.
3. In the condition that the overhead crane is not used frequently and the sealing condition and the working environment are good, the lubricating oil in the overhead crane gearbox needs to be replaced every six months. When the working environment is bad, it needs to be replaced every quarter. If it is found that there is water in the tank or there is always foam on the oil surface and it is determined that the oil has deteriorated, it is necessary to change the oil immediately. When changing the oil, it should be done according to the oil specified in the instruction manual of the gear box. Be sure to avoid mixing the oil.
4. The daily maintenance of the reducer can be carried out with reference to the manufacturer's instruction manual, and the anchor bolts of the reducer should always be checked and the connection must not be loose.
5. Maintenance techniques for hoist and winch units: always observe the oil tank of the gearbox to check whether the oil level of the lubricating oil is within the specified range. if it is lower than the specified oil level, the lubricating oil must be replenished in time.
6. Grease should be added every two days in the bearing housing at both ends of the drum. The surface of the drum and the wire rope should be greased according to the situation. The rolling bearing of the fixed and movable pulley sets needs to be replenished once a month!
Overhead crane operating procedures:
A. Overhead crane with cabin, before the driver change shifts, the hooks, wire ropes and safety devices should be inspected according to the requirements of the check card. If any abnormal conditions are found, they should be debugged.
B. Ground-operate overhead cranes, each shift should be responsible for checking according to the requirements of the inspection card, any abnormal conditions should be debugged.
C. The operator must turn on the main power source only after confirming that there is no one on the walkway or rail. When the power circuit breaker is locked or has a sign, it should be removed by the original person concerned to turn on the main power.
A. When the overhead crane lift the heavy object for the first time in each shift (or when the load reaches the rated load), the object should be put down after the lift height reach 0.5 m from the ground, check the performance of the brake, and confirm the reliability before proceeding to normal working.
B. Strictly obey the regulation of “ten not lifting”:
1. Must not work when command signal unknown or disorderly command.
2. Must not work when the rated lifting capacity is exceeded;
3. Must not work when the lifting tool is not used properly or the object is not tied up.
4. Must not work when someone or other floating items on the hanging object.
5. Must not work when brake or other brake safety device malfunction.
6. Must not work when driving heavy objects directly for processing.
7. Must not work when object slanting.
8. Must not work when lifting explosive object.
9. Must not work when lifting objects buried underground.
10. Must not work when lifting angular block objects and not padded.
C. If abnormality is found, stop immediately, cut off the power supply, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
A. Raise the hook to a proper height, the cart stops at the designated position, and the controller handle is placed in the “zero” position; the knife is pulled down to cut off the power.
B. Keep daily maintenance.
C. Do the good handover work.