Views: 10 Author: email@example.com Publish Time: 2019-08-16 Origin: Site
The safe use of cranes is related to the safety of many people's lives. The crane shall be operated by a fulltime driver who is qualified for special operation certificate through special training and qualified for the post certificate by the safety and environment management department. The crane operator shall operate the lifting machinery corresponding to the operation certificate. Therefore, in the work site, it is particularly important to observe the safe operation process of cranes.Now, I will introduce the safe operation process of crane for you.
1. Operator must be trained and tested, and the holder of the operation certificate can operate independently. They cannot operate independently without special training and examination.
2. Before working, we should carefully check whether the equipment, machinery, electrical parts and protective insurance devices are in good condition and reliable. If the main accessories such as controller, brake, limiter, bell and emergency switch fail, lifting is strictly prohibited.
3. It is necessary to obey the command of the Operator, but the emergency stop signal initiated by anyone should be stopped immediately.
4. Operator must receive command signals before they can operate. They should ring the bell first when starting
5. When approaching the limiter, the crane is near the terminal or encounters the adjacent driving vehicle, the speed is slow. No backing is allowed to replace braking, limit instead of parking, emergency switch instead of ordinary switch.
6. Walk up and down the prescribed safe walkway, special platform or escalator. The two sides of the track of the cart are not allowed to walk except for maintenance. It is strictly forbidden to walk on the track rail. It is not allowed to cross from one crane beam to another.
7. When work stops, the goods shall not be suspended in the air. In operation, the warning bell should be sounded when someone is on the ground or dropping the lifts. It is strictly forbidden for hanging goods to cross over people's heads. Lifting goods should not be too high off the ground.
8. When two crane lift an goods at the same time, they should obey the command and follow the same pace.
9. When running, a certain distance should be maintained between the crane and another crane, and no collision should be allowed.
10. When maintenance should stop at safe locations, cut off the power supply and hang a warning sign of "No Closing". The ground should be fenced and marked "No Passage".
11. When lifting heavy-tonnage goods, they should be slightly lifted off the ground to make sure that the hanging is smooth and brake well, then rise and run slowly.
12. When moving, no one is allowed to go up or down. It is also forbidden to repair and adjust the parts during operation.
13. When a sudden power failure occurs during operation, the switch handle must be placed in the "0" position. Do not leave unless the lifting parts are lowered or the rigging is uncoupled.
14. When breakout or slippage of lifts occurs during operation due to sudden failure, emergency measures must be taken to land in an unmanned place.
15.Adequate lighting should be provided for night work.
16. When crane moving should be paid to the obstacle-free track while driving; Lifting tall goods: When obstructing sight, special persons should be set up on both sides to monitor and direct.